Wesley Snipes returns as legendary vampire hunter Blade in this, the third film inspired by the popular Marvel Comics character. A fearless warrior immune to vampires, Blade (Snipes) has become a hated enemy of the bloodsucking community, and as they gather in their desert compound, a group of vampires is plotting to eliminate Blade once and for all by turning the mortal community against him.
About the Film
Trailer & Photos
“To me Blade Trinity deftly dances at the edge of “So bad it’s good” territory, staying just on the side of being good.”
– Devin Faraci (CHUD)
“The surface, the film is stylish without losing its focus, and the gadgets, the settings and the characters all jump to life (as it were) in the cool domain of the extreme scenario.”
“Goyer’s film is an entertaining though a hit and miss addition to the franchise.”
– Daniel Etherington (Film4)
Hannibal King: What did the one lesbian vampire say to the other?
Abigail Whistler: Shut up King.
Abigail Whistler: [about to stab a vampire] Scream if this hurts, chica!
Facts & Trivia
- One of the television commercials for the film was recalled after one day of airing because it accidentally credited Jessica Biel as Jessica Alba.
- Colin Farrell was offered the role of Hannibal King, but turned it down.
- Jesse inadvertently destroyed a camera when she shot it with a bow and arrow during a scene (she was directed to “aim for the camera”).
- Jesse and the entire cast trained for several months for preperation for the film.
- The Third (and final) installment in the Blade franchise.